- Start your day with Patanjali Advanced DantKantiManjan to protect gums and teeth and keep mouth fresh.
- The manjan is a trusted Ayurvedic formulation providing relief from pyorrhoea, gingivitis, halitosis, periodontal disease, toothache, bad breath, spongy gums and gingival bleeding.
- A mix of 26 powerful herbs and plants, such as neem, haldi, lavang (cloves), babool, vajradanti (named so because it is said to make teeth hard as diamond), dalchini, and
- muletti, the tooth powder robustly defends against germs and decay.
- Also reduces sensitivity and increases tightness in gums. Keeps mouth odour free for long.
- Whitens teeth and may be helpful in reducing yellow spots that develop from smoking.
Brush with PatanjaliDantKanti Advanced Toothpaste thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day till symptoms subside, or use as directed by a dentist or physician.
Children below 7 years need to use paste as advised by physician/dentist.
Whitens teeth Fights germs, decay and bad odour Strengthens and tightens gums Keeps mouth fresh for long May help in reducing yellow spots from smoking.
• Neem (azadirachtaindica)
• Vajradanti (barleriaprionitis)
• Bakul (mimusopselengi)
• Harar (terminaliachebula)
• Vidang (embeliaribes)
• Babool (acacia arabica)
• Piloo (salvadorapersica)
• Tommar (xanthoxylumalatum)
• Pudinasatv (menthaspicata)
• Lavang (syzygiumaromaticum)
• Haldi (curcuma longa)
• Pipalichoti (piper sylvaticum)
• Akarkara (anacyclus pyrethrum)
• Dalchini (cinnamomumzeylanicum)
• Mulethi (glycyrrhizaglabra)
• Khadir (acacia catechu)
• Apamarg (achyranthesaspera)
• Adrak (zingiberofficinale)
• Badielaichi (amomumsubulatum)
• Kali mirch (piper nigrum)
• Ajowan (apiumgraveolens)
• Kasni (cichoriumintybus)
• Sfatikbhasma (alum)
• SandhaNamak (sodium chloride)
• Dhamasha (fagoniaarabica)
How to use
Use morning and before bed time. Apply with finger tip or soft-bristled toothbrush or as directed by physician.
There are no reviews yet.