Nestle Cerelac Fortified Baby Cereal with Milk, Multigrain & Fruits is a complementary food for babies from 12 months onwards. While infants and children have higher requirements of nutrients than adults, 2 serves of Cerelac Multigrain & Fruits Cereal provides 55% of a baby’s daily need of iron. Also a source of 17 important nutrients including vitamins and minerals, Cerelac Multigrain & Fruits Cereal is free from added colours, flavours and preservatives. Nestle develops infant nutrition products backed by evolving science and research. Innovation has been at the heart of Nestle since its beginning.
Important Notice: Mother’s milk is best for your baby.
Safety Warnings: Infant food shall be introduced only (after the age of 6 months up to the age of two years). Infant food should be used only on the advice of a health worker as to the need for its use and the proper method of its use. Infant food is not the sole source of nourishment for an infant. Use prepared feed within half an hour otherwise microbial deterioration may set in. Discard unused feed.
- It is free from added artificial colours, flavours and preservatives
- Each serve of cerelac provides the goodness of cereal with 18 important nutrients
- It is a fortified baby cereal with milk
- Mother’s milk is best for your baby
- Infant food shall be introduced only after the age of 6 months and upto the age of 2 years
There are no reviews yet.