- A conditioner just right for coloured hair, Patanjali Hair Conditioner Color Protection keeps hair soft and silky while maintaining its colour.
- An Ayurvedic proprietary medicine, the conditioner draws on the goodness of hibiscus and wheat germ oil to nourish the hair from the roots, protecting it from dryness and environmental damage.
- Protects your hair’s colour while making it naturally more vibrant.
- The herbal composition may result in a change of colour in the product over a period of time.
- This does not change the effectiveness of the product.
- Store in a cool, dark and dry place.
- Decreases hair dryness and roughness
- Conditions dry and damaged hair
- Regenerates hair growth
- Makes hair healthy and strong
- Ghrit kumari (aloe barbadensis)
- Wheat germ oil (triticum sativum)
- Sunflower oil (helianthus annuus)
- Bhringraj (eclipta alba)
- Gudhal (hibiscus rosa sinensis)
- Shea butter
- Vitamin E
- Sillicon quanternium
- Diazolidinyl Urea & IPBC
- Permitted colour
- Sugandhit dravya – Q.S. “
How to use
- Apply 2-5 gm on hair after wash
- Massage gently and leave for 1-2 minutes
- Rinse with water
There are no reviews yet.