- Patanjali Pure honey is a sweet aliment produced by honey bees and derived from the
- nectar of flowers and Best pure honey available with our standard.
- Honey gets its sweetness from the monosaccharide fructose and glucose and has approximately the same relative sweetness as that of granulated sugar (97% of the sweetness of sucrose, a disaccharide).
- Patanjali pure Natural Honey is rich in fructose, minerals, vitamins and other nutritious elements.
- Honey is not only a natural sweetener but a multifunctional food that offers ample health benefits.