- Patanjali Kesh Kanti Aloe Vera Hair Cleanser is packed with the cleansing and restoring properties of Aloe vera, combined with a variety of nourishing herbs.
- The extracts of the Aloe plant calm affected scalps and moisturize dry and damaged hair.
- Tulsi, turmeric, reetha, and amla are natural disinfectants, cleansers and moisturizers that regenerate dehydrated hair and bring limp hair to life.
- Shikakai softens and brings out the natural radiance of hair stalks, making your hair look healthy and lustrous the natural way.
- Use as often required to keep hair protected and clean from the weather and environmental damage
• Reduces dryness
• Reduces hair fall
• Improves hair glow
Ghrit kumari (Aloe vera)
- Gudhul pusp (hibiscus rosa sinensis)
- Tulsi (ocimum sanctum)
- Brahmni (baccopa monnieri)
- Reetha (sapindus trifoliatus)
- Amla (emblica offcinalis)
- Bhrangraj (eclipta alba)
- Heena (lawsonia innermis)
- Shikakai (acacia concina)
- Haldi (curcuma longa)
- Giloy (tinospora cordifolia)
- Bakuchi (psoralea corylifolia)
- Surfactant base Tocopherol D-panthenal
- Permitted colour
- Sugandhit dravya – Q.S.
How to use
- Apply 2-5 gm on hair after wash
- Massage gently and leave for 1-2 minutes
- Rinse with water
There are no reviews yet.