- Kesh Kanti Anti Dandruff Hair Cleanser provides safety for your hair and scalp by reducing the chances for dandruff development.
- Dry, rough, dandruff-ridden scalp and hair need the gentle touch of herbs to soothe and revitalize the affected areas.
- Bhringraj, myrtle (mehendi), shikakai, amla strengthen the hairs while reetha, neem, tagar, bakuchi and turmeric work as a disinfectant and provide a cleansing and insecticide effect, right down to the root of the hair itself.
- Aloe vera, amla and kesh kanti reduce hair loss and greying and keep the crown lustrous.
Use as often required to reduce the damaging effects of dandruff.
- Reduces dryness
- Decreases dandruff
- Lessens hair fall
- Reduces greying
- Improves hair glow
- Rojmeri oil (rosmarinus officinalis)
- Honey Neem oil (azadirachta indica)
- Ti tri oil (melaleuca alternifolia)
- Neelgiri oil (eucalyptus globulus)
- Amla ext. (emblica officinalis)
- Gudhul ext. (hibiscus rosa-sinensis)
- Sikhakai ext. (acacia concinna)
- Methi ext. (trigonella foenumgraecum)
- Tulsi ext. (ocimum sanctum)
- Surfactant base
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin b5
- Sod. Benzoate
- Methylsothiazolinone and sorbic acid
- Colour: cl-47005 cl-42090
- Sugandhit dravya- Q.S.
How to use
- Apply 2-5 gm on hair after wash
- Massage gently and leave for 1-2 minutes
- Rinse with water